(NC)-Do summer cookouts leave a bad taste in your mouth? Unbeknownst to many grilling enthusiasts, the food racks need to be sanitized after every use and the entire grill needs to be cleaned at least once a year. Charcoal, oils, and hardened burnt scraps on the grates and basin, can cause fresh food to stick to the rack and adhere to your newest grilled cuisine. This, of course, can leave a distasteful flavour on your otherwise mouth-watering meal. Take a look at a few simple steps from the Reliable Corporation, to make sure your gas grill is sparkling clean and barbecue ready, without the use of chemicals:
• Remove grate(s) from the grill for easy clean-up.
• Attach the brass round brush on the EnviroMate Brio (EB250), Reliable's multi-purpose steam cleaning system.
• Allow the steam cleaner to heat up for approximately 5 minutes, before blasting away build-up with 245°F pressurized steam.
• Scrub grate with the brass round brush to ensure all grease and soot have been removed.
• Wipe excess moisture on the grate using the fabric cloth included with the steam cleaner.
• Place grate(s) back onto grill.
• Use the steam cleaner's extension nozzle to rid the stainless steel exterior of any grime. This is also used for eliminating any build-up on the base. Wipe down with a cloth to leave it shining inside and out.
More information is available online at www.reliablecorporation.com.